Stories about overcoming fears / being brave to do what you believe in / the courage to create
The Sunshine Coast Creative Alliance is holding another epic PechaKucha night for the 20th of March 2019. This time the the theme is ‘Courage’ and the event will be hosted by Land & Sea Brewery in Noosaville.
Presentations will be about about the courage of choosing your path, committing to an adventure, about overcoming adversity and the courage to create.
Current presenter line up is:
- Amy Mathers – PaperAmy
- Hope O’Chin – Kabi Kabi Traditional Owner
- Rebecca Dostal – Puppeteer
- Matt Haynes – The Design Conference
- Katie Edmiston – Manager, SEQ-N RASN
- Stuart Whitney & Jimmy Hirst – Polkadot
- Fiona McComb – Coolum Women’s Shed
- Deb Caruso – In Noosa
- Alicia Sharples – Cooroy Butter Factory Arts Centre
- Michael Brennan – Noosa Regional Gallery
If you have never been to a PechaKucha event check out the global PechaKucha website. http://www.pechakucha.org
This year the Sunshine Coast PechaKucha Night events are being sponsored by CQUniversity Noosa and through the Noosa Council and Sunshine Coast Council’s RADF programs in association with Arts Queensland.
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 5:30 PM – 9 PM
LAND & SEA Brewery
19 venture drive, Noosaville, Queensland, Australia 4566
$10 – $15