The theme for PKN#20 is Green Scene – Changemakers!
We have an amazing line up of people who have some insights and ideas to share about creative works, intriguing projects, the joys and perils of activism or their vision for something amazing. We want to celebrate the clean, lean, mean and green – our coastal changemakers!
The format for the presentation is the infamous Pecha Kucha Night format – 20 slides each shown for 20 seconds each, so presentations are only 6 mins 40 long. If you don’t know how it works check out the global website.http://www.pechakucha.org
Tickets: $15/$10 Creative Alliance Members
Time: 6.00 pm for a 6.30 start (some food provided, cash bar available)
Presenters will include:
- Leah Barclay, Sound artist & Research Fellow
- Ben Sirl, Renae’s Pantry & Backyard Farms Project
- Chiray Fitton – Principal, Montessori International College, Forest Glen,
- Leah Hays, Coordinator, Sunshine Coast Environment Council
- Carly Garner, Natureweavers forest school
- Desiré Gralton & Bettina Walter, Kaizen Communications
- Jim Gall, Gall Architects
- Vivien Griffin, Convenor, Zero Emissions Noosa
- Lucy Yule ,The Trashy Artisan
- Emma Tomlinson, singer & emerging artist
MCs: Zoe Martin & Anthony Wynne-Hoelscher.
This year the Sunshine Coast Pecha Kucha Night events are being sponsored by CQUniversity Noosa and through the Sunshine Coast Council’s Community Partnership Funding Program and Noosa Council’s RADF program in association with Arts Queensland. This event is also being sponsored by the Imperial hotel, Eumundi and POMO.