Place: The Green Room, Imperial Hotel, 1 Etheridge St, Eumundi
Date: Wednesday 28 February
Time: 6.00 for 6.30 pm
Tickets: $15/$10.00 members/concession
- Judy Bandidt – Sunshine Coast Hinterland Poetry Trail
- Charlie Hawkins – Natural Carbon Australia
- Meghan Halverson – President Queensland Koala Crusaders
- Jenai Hooke – Sunshine Coast Natural Dyers
- Jimmy Hirst – Social Engineer
- Sande Bamford – Colour Society of Australia
- Sacha Hamilton-MacLaren – Eumundi Green
- Joolie Gibb – Artist and gallery director
- Derek Foster – Ecofolk muso & the ‘No Groyners’
- Darren Walters – Ecotekk
The format for the presentation is the
infamous Pecha Kucha Night format – 20 slides each shown for 20 seconds each, so presentations are only 6 mins 40 long.
If you don’t know how it works check out the global website.http://www.pechakucha.org
Sunshine Coast Pecha Kucha Nights are hosted by the Sunshine Coast Creative Alliance.
This Pecha Kucha Night is being supported by our season sponsor CQUniversity and through the Sunshine Coast Council and Noosa Council’s RADF program in association with Arts Queensland. This event is also being sponsored by the Imperial Hotel, Eumundi and aecretive. Pecha Kucha
Night was designed and shared by Klein Dytham Architecture.