How can I be involved?
We are always looking for opportunities for our creative community to connect with SCCA. If you’d like to volunteer, we often have opportunities to help at our events, which are crucial to the on-going running of our organisation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an expression of interest.
One of the most valuable ways you can be involved is by becoming a member, this not only provides you with opportunities to connect, engage, co-work, promote and nominate, but also supports SCCA to continue promoting and advocating for our local creative community, and continue to create events and opportunities for creatives of all kinds
The bigger our membership, the more we can support you.
- Digital badge to identify yourself as a member.
- Monthly virtual meet up for new and existing members to help build creative networks.
- Access to co working spaces at SubTropic Studios.
- Access to auspicing support for grant applications.
- Access to the SCCA online audience; will share approved tagged posts on social media to assist members in promoting their events and activities.
- Opportunities for members to include details of their events in member newsletters/digital platforms.
- Early notice of special events and discounted tickets.
- Opportunity to volunteer at SCCA and partner events.
- Voting rights at the SCCA Annual General Meeting.
- Right to stand for SCCA Executive Committee roles.