Presented by QMusic in partnership with Brisbane City Council, Little BIGSOUND is a hands-on, one-day experience for 15 – 25 year olds. Gain practical skills and relationships you need to get started in the music industry!
Little BIGSOUND will put you in direct contact with the local influencers that canhelp you get your first gigs, publicise your music, improve your songwritingor music production, andmanage your career development. You’ll also meet other young people in the scene that could become members of your next band – or even the band’s manager!
Event is this Saturday 29 July 10am – 4pm, The Edge, State Library of QLD.
Applicants must satisfy the selection criteria below to be eligible to submit an EOI.
- -15 – 25years
- -must be involved in the music industry, as a musician/band or industry worker (eg: sound engineer, publicist, booking agent, artist/event manager, etc)
- -must be available to attend the full day
- -provide own transport to and from the event
- -like the Sunshine Coast Creative Alliance facebook page @SCCAlliance
- -must be a resident of the Sunshine Coast
- -applicants under 18yrs must have parent approval to attend
- -provide feedback to the SCCA board about how the event has benefitted you
- -how will Little BIGSOUND contribute to your development as a musician/band/industry worker?
If you fit all of the above eligibility criteria, submit your EOI by MIDDAY Friday 28th July to:
Recipients will be notified, & updates posted on Facebook from 6pm Friday night.