Environmental Art and Floating Land ForumPosted 31 Aug 2015 by admin
Noosa Council proudly presents the Environmental Art and Floating Land Forum to be held from 9am to 5.30pm, Saturday 17 October at The J,
60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads. This free event hosts speakers and participants celebrating the culmination of this year’s Floating Land. Speakers include:
- Guy Abrahams CEO of Climarte
- Craig Walsh internationally renowned projection artist
- Natasha Edwards co-founder of Swell Sculpture Festival
- Kevin Wilson founder of Floating Land
- Leah Barclay in Conversation with Nina Colosi (Director of the Streaming Museum, New York) and Ricardo Dal Farra (founder of Balance-Unbalance)
Other aspects of the day include collaborative art-making with Corrie Wright and Tamara Kirby, and Slideslam! (ten short quickfire presentations).
The forum promises to include interactivity, discussion and a chance to catch up with Floating Land identities and others interested in art and the
environment. To book your place at this free event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there.