Join the fastest growing Creative Community on the Sunshine Coast, a not-for-profit, arts advocacy organisation which promotes the value of creative enterprise and artistic expression as drivers of innovation, business, culture and regional identity.
Why should I become a Sunshine Coast Creative Alliance Member?
Your membership helps support our local community and allows us to continue promoting and advocating for the Creative Industry in and around the Sunshine Coast through promotions, events, workshops and other activities.
We attract funding from Local Councils, State Government and other bodies because of our healthy membership. The more members we have, the more support we can provide.
Other benefits of membership include:
- Direct access to the best network for creatives and innovators on the region.
- Discounted ticket pricing for SCCA events.
- Fundraising advice for your creative projects and potentially access to auspicing services and advice (on merit of the project)
- Event PA and AV kit for hire at a members rate. (additional charges apply)
- Public liability insurance cover for organisations participating in SCCA activities, events or licensing / subletting of venues
- Right to stand for executive committee roles and contribute to the direction and strategies of the SCCA
- Voting Rights at the AGM
- Scope to contribute as a volunteer to support artists and the creative industries sector;
- Access showcasing opportunities for you or your organisation;